Human Rights and Amnesty International Japan with Marian Hara and Chris Pitts
We talk to two volunteers from Amnesty International Japan, Chris Pitts and Marian Hara, about the organization's role in fighting for human rights, not only in Japan, but all over the world.
Some of the topics of discussion:
- Backgrounds of Amnesty members, Chris Pitts and Marian Hara.
- The key issues Amnesty tackles in Japan.
- How Amnesty promotes its message of human rights.
- Upcoming public Amnesty events.
- How you can get involved.